Sidcup Free Grace Baptist Church
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), 2018
- We maintain personal data of Members and others associated with the Church only for administrative and safeguarding purposes, and for the dissemination of relevant information directly related to the activities of the Church.
- We maintain records to comply with our legal obligations to Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (PAYE and Gift Aid) and to The Pensions Regulator.
- We do not share personal data with Third Parties except as provided below:
- where it becomes necessary in the fulfilment of our duties in the Safeguarding of Minors and Vulnerable Adults.
- in circumstances where it is clearly necessary and in the proper and legitimate interests of the data subject to do so.
- when required to do so by law.
Your Rights under GDPR
- You may request the erasure of any or all of the personal data that we may hold on you, but please be aware that this could prevent your child from attending Youth Activities, and us from contacting you in the future.
- You may request the disclosure of any personal data we may hold on you. Any such requests should be made in writing to the Church Secretary.
1. Although not required by law, the Church has a Safeguarding Policy and this may be viewed by request.
2. Our designated Safeguarding Officer is Mr Barry Harlin – 020 8300 7248 – to whom any concerns should be directed in the first instance.
1. Photographs and video recordings may not be made at any Church activities, wherever these may take place, except when specifically permitted by the Leadership Team.
2. When permitted, photographs etc must be taken in a discreet and unobtrusive manner; taking great care to avoid including easily identifiable third-parties (especially children) in the background.
3. All such material may only be used and retained for personal and family purposes.
4. Under no circumstances may any such material be published on a publically accessible page using any form of social media, e.g. Facebook. Material may only be placed on a restricted page with the consent of the Leadership Team and the express agreement of the data subject(s), this being a parent or guardian in the case of a minor.
Revised October 2019